2015年10月15日 星期四

Sonya's belated birthday brunch

Brunch @ Brunswick Foodstore


Sonya's birthday was actually in early September, but somehow we were all too busy to get together to celebrate it.  And finally we met up yesterday after 5 weeks or so...

The pictures below actually said it all.  Coffee was quite nice but the food was average I thought,  maybe I was too busy yapping and so it went cold.  But still, we had fabulous time.


                                           .......Yellow bike on the wall.....
When we walked in there weren't many customers, so I quickly took a few snapshots before I settled in my seat..



 It was spacious alright!!! I couldn't help to think, this is Australia!! Maybe I was still adjusting myself from the images of those small crowded cafes in Taiwan...


 Coffee looked just ordinary, but it actually tasted strong and full of flavours! 
^^my coffee mums Sonya & Jackie^^.  Our kids went to the same Primary School.

a

By the time our food arrived, the place already filled up with some prams with toddlers,young families, and maybe some shoppers from Barkly Square as well.  It was pretty noisy then, but I supposed we were making quite a lot of noises too.  :D :D :D

                                                    I like the green vase, pretty!



 Now, the Cafe is just located across the road from the carpark of  Barkly Square. (Too busy chatting to notice the name of the street.)  You may like to park the car the car inside the carpark and walk across to enjoy a nice cup of coffee before you start your shopping; or , a nice meal after  you've done all your shopping! ~Bon Appetite~

沒有留言:

張貼留言